Haskell is a wonderful pure functional language which I have taken great
liking too as of late. You can visit the Haskell
homepage or see below for some of my pages and posts to the Haskell mailing
list which may be of interest.
- JohnMeacham a link
to my Haskell WikiPage.
- A collection of Reference Documents I have
collected into an easy to browse single page.
- My first proposal to allow type class supertyping as well as subtyping:
- My very simple proposal for a standardized Binary IO package which can be
implemented on top of the features available in current Haskell tool chains:
- DrIFT - The DrIFT tool which I currently maintain used to automatically derive instances for classes in Haskell.
- hsguid - hsguid is a program to facilitate the
creation of immutable and portable interfaces for Haskell libraries.
- Format.hs printf style text formatting in pure Haskell 98. (Documentation)
- hsregex/ - Regular expression matching reusable syntax similar to perl. RRegex.TH uses template haskell to check regular expressions at compile-time.
- GenUtil.hs a variety of useful utility routines,
in pure Haskell 98. (Documentation)
- ErrorLog.hs maintain an error log, thread-safe, with support for annotating errors with
a "stack trace" and high level useful routines. dependent on some GHC extensions and libraries.
- ginsu is my chat client implemented completely in
Haskell. there is probably quite a bit of reusable code there, including a pretty
complete ncurses interface.
-> computer stuff
-> Haskell page