Linux is a groovy, completely
free, 32 bit multi-user, multitasking, POSIX compliant, butt-kicking, source
code including, X windowing, operating system. get it. use it. you will
never look back. guaranteed.
Dvorak is a
alternative keyboard layout to QWERTY. QWERTY was originally designed to
SLOW down typists! in fact QWERTY is provably slower than a RANDOM arrangement
of keys. It is a pain to learn a new layout but once you do it will be well
The Tao of Programming is the greatest source
of enlightenment for anyone wishing to code.
ginsu a client for the gale
VSDB a trasactional database built on atomic file updates.
emap event mapper for X11
wmscope a little WindowMaker/AfterStep sound
Haskell page various things relating to the Haskell
Sather page which contains some projects relating to
the Sather language.
Coding Style: A page describing some C
coding conventions that I try to use.
opledit an editor for the OPL3 FM synthesizer found
in many sound cards.
RTK my ray-tracer I work on occasionally.
Linux kernel Half-Key patch a kernel patch to let you
touch type one handed.
I have many other projects which don't have web pages including:
- speech synthesizer
- 3D renderer
- fast video compression codec
- image compression techniques
- other odd languages
- speech recognition
- wavelet audio compression
- windowing systems, computer interfaces
- scheme interpreter
- GratuitOS (operating system)
- Slur (like lisp but not... its slur.)
- mpeg3 decoder (people beat me too this one so not much more work here.)
- weird Linux kernel patches.
- HTTP filesystem for Linux. (it let you symlink to arbitrary URLs)
I also have a page which I call my Project Graveyard
which has the remnants of old projects which I have stopped working on for
some reason or another.
-> Computer Page